Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 September 2010

RSS Weekly Digest

RSS Common Room
We are still looking for a new volunteer to wash the tea towels from the common room on a regular basis - please email myself or Martin Smith.

Faculty Representatives
Could those students who have been nominated/elected as student Faculty representatives please email me to let me know who you are.

Election
In conjunction with last year's president, Peter Bloomfield, I have drawn up an outline of the roles of both the President and Secretary of the RSS. Please email me if you wish to be nominated for the Presidency, having reviewed this information.
The election will be conducted by email and votes will be counted using the web-based tool, Survey Monkey. If you have any issues with this, please let me know as soon as possible. I intend to open the voting on Monday 27th September and close at midnight on Tuesday the 5th October.

Induction for New Students
The induction for new students is being held on the 1st October. We will be hosting a 'pub' quiz in the Union in the afternoon and early evening, in order to get new students talking to one another. We hope that a number of you will be able to attend so that new students also get a chance to meet existing students - please email Charlie Fielding if you can attend.

Lockers
There are still a large number of lockers available in the RSS Common room for anyone who needs one. Please contact me for keys.

1 comment:

  1. Another great web survey tool we use for our students is http://www.WebSurveyMaster.com/ it is free, very easy to use, generates very professional looking surveys, and has fantastic result analysis tools, the best I've seen on the web.
    Hope this helps
    Jane

    ReplyDelete